At Kitchen Corps., our experts understand how important it is for your business to have a kitchen runs continuously. We provide only the best for temporary commercial kitchen rental to ensure your company can keep running flawlessly. Let us worry about setting up and installing your custom cold storage trailer, mobile kitchen trailer, or any other temporary kitchen you might need! Need to purchase equipment to keep? We also offer a service for equipment sales to ensure you get the parts and equipment you need for your company! With capabilities to feed anywhere from 90 meals per day to 9,000 meals, in facilities ranging from 480 sq. ft. to 15,000 sq. ft. and beyond, Kitchen Corps has the solution for you. When you need Temporary Mobile Kitchens Wisconsin look no further than the experts at Kitchen Corps.
Why use a Kitchen Corps Rapid Response Mobile Kitchens?
- Readily available for use within 7 days.
- Units can be on-site and operating anywhere in the U.S. quickly and play an instrumental part in keeping work crews fed and on-scene, typically on the road to your location within 24 hours.
- Single points of connection for all utilities – gas, electric, water, and sewage.
- Generator powered if shore power is not available.
- Mounted potable and grey water tanks.
- Mounted propane tanks.
- Exhaust Hood w/ Fire Suppression System
- Capability to feed 10 to 1,000 people per meal.
- Rapid Response Kitchens are outfitted with predetermined equipment. Ask a sales associate for more details.
- Built to meet all International Building Codes
- All floors, walls, work and washing areas are made of food safe material.
- Temperature controlled.
- Water Heaters
Turn to Kitchen Corps during your Temporary Kitchen Rental. Unlike other companies who simply drop off a temporary kitchen at the beginning of a lease, at Kitchen Corps a Project Manager will be on site during the Delivery , Set Up and Removal.
- Professional drivers will transport your temporary kitchen quickly and safely to its location anywhere in the United States.
- A Kitchen Corps Representative will arrive on site to receive the temporary kitchen upon arrival.
- A detailed timeline will be provided to client prior to set up to ensure the temporary kitchen is operational in a timely manner.
- a Kitchen Corps Project Manager will be on site during the duration of set up.
- Local, professional, licensed set up crews who are familiar with local laws will perform set up work.
- Simple utility connections on the temporary kitchen will allow the client to connect electricity, gas, potable water and gray water.
- Upon completion, the Project Manager will thoroughly train your staff on the equipment and facility and do a final walk through before turning over to the client for use.
Kitchen Corps is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 1997 that is expert at providing mobile kitchens, temporary kitchens, modular kitchens, and kitchen trailers to correctional facilities, prisons, universities, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, and military bases facing construction, renovation, or disaster relief in Alabama, AL, Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Florida, FL, Georgia, GA, Illinois, IL, Indiana, IN, Kentucky, KY, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, Michigan, MI, Mississippi, MS, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, North Carolina, NC, North Dakota, ND, Ohio, OH, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, South Carolina, SC, Tennessee, TN, Texas, TX, Vermont, VT, Virginia, VA, Washington, D. C., West Virginia, WV, and Wisconsin, WI.
For more information on Temporary Mobile Kitchens Wisconsin contact kitchen Corps Inc at 757-487-8977