Rapid Response Kitchens
RAPID RESPONSE MOBILE KITCHENS ARE THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR USE DURING A DISASTER, EMERGENCY, OR SHORT-TERM EVENT NEEDING CATERING. UNITS ARE RUGGED, SELF-CONTAINED UNITS THAT ARE BUILT TO WORK IN THE TOUGHEST OF CONDITIONS.
Why use KCIs’ Rapid Response Mobile Kitchens?
- Readily available for use within 7 days.
- Units can be on-site and operating anywhere in the U.S. quickly and play an instrumental part in keeping work crews fed and on-scene, typically on the road to your location within 24 hours.
- Single points of connection for all utilities – gas, electric, water, and sewage.
- Generator powered if shore power is not available.
- Mounted potable and grey water tanks.
- Mounted propane tanks.
- Exhaust Hood w/ Fire Suppression System Capability to feed 10 to 1,000 people per meal.
- Rapid Response Kitchens are outfitted with predetermined equipment. Ask a sales associate for more details.
- Built to meet all International Building Codes
- All floors, walls, work and washing areas are made of food safe material.
- Trailer is temperature controlled.