About Our Company
KCI Temporary Kitchens a Woman-Owned Small Business — has been one of the nation’s leaders for providing temporary kitchen facilities, mobile kitchens, modular facilities, dishwashing units, cold and dry storage units, and rapid response kitchens to facilities and organizations experiencing new construction, renovation, short and long-term events, remote operations, disaster relief, and other unforeseen events all across the nation.
On almost any day of the year, our temporary kitchens across the U.S. are serving as many as 9,000 meals per day, or as few as 90 per day, and can be on-site and operating anywhere in the continental U.S. within 7-30 days of the initial call. When you need Rapid Response Kitchens- Temporary Kitchens look no further than the experts at KCI for all of your Rapid Response Kitchens- Temporary Kitchens needs.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS:
KCI Temporary Kitchens prides itself on staying current on all aspects of our industry. We also participate in trade associations where we form strong alliances that have helped make us one of the leading national providers of temporary kitchens. Our allies and associates include:
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Temporary Kitchen Facilities
- Semi Trailer Unites
- Equipment Sales
- Dishwashing Facilities
- Rapid Response Unites
- Modular Facilities
- Cold & Dry Storage Facilities
- Provide a fully functional quality commercial kitchen to support clients in the continuation of their foodservice operations.
- Set-up and training of your facility are supervised by an on-site Kitchen Corps’ Project Manager.
- A KCI Temporary Kitchens’ professional is available at all times to offer assistance during the lease term.
Our Clients Include:
- Educational Facilities
- Military Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Retirement Communities
- Construction Facilities
- Country Clubs
- Disaster Relief Organizations