Rapid Response Kitchen Services- Disaster Response Mobile Kitchen Facilities
If your area of responsibility has been hit with a disaster or major emergency that requires ongoing food service operations, we can help.
Kitchen Corps, Inc. can provide your Emergency team with Rapid Response Kitchens. We can also provide mobile kitchens to any businesses and organizations that are asking you for guidance, such as hospitals, schools, correctional facilities, retirement homes and military bases.
From hurricanes to tornadoes to flooding, Kitchen Corps has assisted state and local Emergency Management Coordinators since 1997 by keeping stakeholders and disaster relief crews on-site and strong through proper food service delivered from our Rapid Response Kitchens.
• We can be on-site and operating anywhere in the U.S. within 1 – 4 days of the initial call.
• Our Rapid Response Kitchens can handle as many as 3,000 meals per day, or as few as 90 per day.
• Whether an organizations entire food service facility has been damaged or just a portion of it, we can provide the appropriate temporary kitchen facilities to meet their needs.
Following are a few organizations Kitchen Corps assisted after a disaster:
• University of Texas Medical Branch
Rebuild after Hurricane Ike in Galveston, TX
• Shaw University
Rebuild after tornado damage in Raleigh, NC
• Base Logistics
Oil spill cleanup in Grand Isle, LA
• Meadows of Dan Elementary School (IMS Environmental)
Rebuild after fire damage in Meadows of Dan, VA
View more of our rapid response work here.
For more information on Rapid Response Kitchen Services- Disaster Response Mobile Kitchen Facilities please call us at 757-487-8977.